From LLLJump to navigationJump to search
We use the webmin utility to administer the LLL system.
Webmin already comes with a number of modules, useful for managing a wide variety of system functions:
We have added a new module, specially tailored to LLL's needs. This is called the school module, and its logo is the LLL logo.
The school module
The complete title of this module is
Management of the community's Users and Computers.
Links below are not yet translated into English, thus they will lead to the French version.
- User Administration
- Class administration
- Edit/Repare/Remove a user
- Create a new student user
- Create a new non-student user
- Create a new class
- Purge the empty classes
- Edit the project shares
- Create a batch of guest users
- Delete a batch of guest users
- Create a batch of exam users
- Delete a batch of exam users
- Audit the user database
- Purge the ancient deleted users
- Purge the deleted test and batch users
- Batch command execution
- Server and client administration
- Firewall Administration
- Consult the WEBMIN log
- Edit the external aliases
26.03.2009 By upgrading Webmin to the 1.470 Version
change the file: /usr/share/webmin/school/html.pl at line 48
It must be $out .= "=\"".&html_escape($value)."\"";
and NOT: $out .= "=\"".&main::html_escape($value)."\"";